Welcome to the GrinderScape Wiki. We do our best to make your life easier.
Use the Search menu to search for the page you are looking for. The most used pages are on the side menu or in the Popular Pages page.
Main page/Guides/General guides/Player killing locations
Player Killing Locations are places in Grinderscape in which you have the ability to attack a fellow player. There are multiple of these to be found within Grinderscape, many of them being in the wilderness. There are also different types of PK Locations, some are single way combat, only allowing one on one fights to occur. While others again allow for multiple people to be attacking a single player. To know if you are in a multi-combat-zone, look in the bottom right of your screen. If you see two crossed swords, you're in a multi-zone.
There are a lot of teleports that will place you in fairly active areas in The Wilderness.
- Single Combat Zone.
- This spot is in the wilderness at a level of about 14. This location is very popular and highly visited from pkers.
- You get here by accessing the PK teleports section within your spell book.
- Multi Combat zone.
- Sitting at a level of around 36 wilderness, this spot is not as popular with Pkers as Green Dragons, but it is still visited regularly by Pk clans and lone wolf pkers all the time.
- You get here by teleporting through the PK teleports section within your spell book.
- Also located here are so called Avatars, hence the name of the PKing location. For more info on Avatars, visit here.
- You get here through your Pk Teleports in your spellbook.
- This spot is a little different, as it is not directly a Pking location on its own. But instead, it leads off to two possible Pking locations. Which are listed below.
- Bank booths are available in this area.
- The Mage Bank also gives you the available option to receive a Zamorak, Saradomin, or Guthix god cape. Simply click on the sparkling pool to the north, and run along the cave until you see three statues (Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix). Now to get a god cape, pray at one of the three statues, and you will be given a god cape, depending on which statue you prayed at.
Deep wilderness teleport
- Single Way Combat.
- By pulling the lever inside the mage bank area, you will be teleported to a small, semi collapsed building, high up in the wilderness at a staggering level of 60.
- A few players will pass by this area as an elite clue scroll has a step that leads them into the deep Wilderness.
- Edgeville is currently the most popular playing killing location.
- It is single combat, meaning a player can only be engaged in a fight with one other player, not multiple others.
- To get there, simply teleport Home, then run north until you find the Wilderness Ditch. Once you cross this ditch, you will be in the wilderness, thus being able to be attacked by other players.
- This Pk location is east of clan wars at level 23 wild. (Single Combat)
Moss Giants Green Hills
- "The Mound"
- Level 37 wilderness
- Single Combat
- This area is level 46 wilderness
- It is known as the ruins.
- Multi Combat
- This area is level 11 wilderness
- Single way combat
- Level 29 Wilderness
- Single way combat