We do our best to give you all information you need. Use the Search menu to search for the page you are looking for. The most used pages are on the side menu or in the Popular Pages page.
Do you miss important stuff or do you have suggestions? Let us know via Discord or Forums. Thank you for using our Wiki!
Main page/General guides/Minigames/Blast Furnace
- The Blast Furnace is a minigame situated in Keldagrim for smelting bars. The furnace here only requires half as much coal when smelting usually, so it can be useful when smelting the ores that require more coal.
- There are five different dwarves - Dumpy, Stumpy, Pumpy, Numpty, and Thumpy - operating the mechanics of the Blast Furnace, so the player only has to focus on running the ores to the conveyor belt.
- You can check the number of ores you have in the Melting pot by clicking on the Melting pot.
Ancient Wizard - Minigame - Blast Furnace
- Smithing level 60 (cannot be boosted) or a 2500-coin fee to smelt bars with the furnace for 10 minutes.
- Players can either place coins in the coffer near the bank chest, or pay the Blast Furnace Foreman directly.
- Bucket of water; An empty bucket can be found next to the sink
A bucket of water is used on the Bar dispenser to cool the hot ores.
- Ice gloves (optional); Ice gloves is recommended and can be bought from the clothing store @::shops.
Ice gloves replaces the bucket of water and allows you to grab the smelted bars from the Bar dispenser.
- Hammer; A hammer can be found on the table North-East of the map.
A hammer is used to smith any gear you would like, an anvil and bank is also in the minigame area.
These are the experiences you will get with 99 smithing and firemaking!
|Shoveling coke into the stove||290||1824|