Welcome to the GrinderScape Wiki. We do our best to make your life easier.
Use the Search menu to search for the page you are looking for. The most used pages are on the side menu or in the Popular Pages page.
Main page/Forums Section/Editing your profile
Editing your profile
Forum profiles are a great way to help the community get to know you, so why not personalize it?
Profiles allow you to upload signatures, avatars, cover photos and information about yourself.
Note: You must be logged in to edit your profile.
Editing your profile information
- Head to the forums and click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner, still works even if you have the default!
- On the right you will see Edit profile. Click it and edit whatever you feel like here.
- Here you can edit your date of birth, information about yourself, and your in-game name.
Adding a signature
- Start first by obtaining an image you'd like to upload, whether it's through a website (right click + save as...) or a screenshot (printscreen).
- On the top right of the forums, click your name and click account settings.
- On the left you will see different options, choose signature.
- Scroll down to the bottom, click Choose Files
Adding an avatar
- Start first by obtaining an image you'd like to upload, if it's through a website do right click + save as...
- You may either use a URL (not recommended) or a downloaded image to upload your avatar.
- Now head to the forums and click your name in the upper right-hand corner like shown above.
- Select Profile and click the square to the left of your name. Here you can upload your image.
- Click save.
Adding a cover photo
- Start first by obtaining an image you'd like to upload, save it on your computer.
- Go to the forums, click your picture on the top right and choose profile.
- On the right you will see a box which says Cover Photo.
- Drag your image into the box and click save.