We do our best to give you all information you need. Use the Search menu to search for the page you are looking for. The most used pages are on the side menu or in the Popular Pages page.
Do you miss important stuff or do you have suggestions? Let us know via Discord or Forums. Thank you for using our Wiki!
Main page/Skill guides/Regular mode/Agility
- 1 General Information
- 2 Gnome Stronghold
- 3 Barbarian Outpost
- 4 Draynor Rooftop
- 5 Al Kharid Rooftop
- 6 Varrock Rooftop
- 7 Canfis Rooftop
- 8 Falador Rooftop
- 9 Seers Rooftop
- 10 Pollnivneach Rooftop
- 11 Rellekka Rooftop
- 12 Ardounge Rooftop
- 13 Brimhaven Area
- 14 Pyramid Agility
- 15 Wilderness Agility
- 16 Agility Master
- 17 Useful items and boosts
- 18 Agility Shops
- 19 Skilling pet
Agility is a skill which gives access to various shortcuts around Grinderscape. Other benefits of the skill include faster run energy restoration and the ability to obtain the graceful outfit.
- The Gnome Stronghold Agility Course is the Agility course that most players will start at when planning on training their Agility. This course has no requirements to access and is very easy to follow. Additionally, it is impossible to fail any of the obstacles at this course, so it is not necessary to bring any food. However, some energy potions, super energy potions or stamina potions may be helpful for faster training. You can start here at level 1 agility.
- The Barbarian Outpost Agility Course consists of eight obstacles that players can pass in return for Agility experience. Some of the obstacles can be failed by the player, resulting in small amounts of damage. Players with higher Agility have a higher success rate at passing the obstacles, with players unable to fail obstacles at level 93. You can start here at level 35 agility.
- The Draynor Village Rooftop Agility course can be started by climbing the Rough Wall next to the wheat field north of Draynor's bank and is finished by climbing down a crate off of Ned's house. It is possible to fail the Cross Tightrope 1 and Balance Narrow Wall obstacles during the course, though the chance of failure is low.
Al Kharid Rooftop
- The Al Kharid Rooftop Agility course can be started by climbing the Rough Wall on the north side of Ellis the Tanner's building and is finished by jumping off a building east of the scimitar shop. Players get 180 experience points from completing the course, which is more evenly spread throughout the course, unlike other agility courses. It is possible to fail the Cross Tightrope 1 and Teeth-grip Zip Line obstacles during the course.
- The Varrock Rooftop Agility course can be started by climbing the Rough Wall on the east side of the General Store and is finished by jumping off the house south of Lowe's Archery shop. It is possible to fail during Cross Clothes Line and Balance Wall.
- The Canifis Rooftop Agility Course can be started by climbing the Tall Tree just north of the bank and is finished by jumping off the north side of the bank. There are 2 failable obstacles in this agility course. The first is the jump between the tanner and the general store (Jump Gap 3) and the second is the jump from the inn to the bank (Jump Gap 5).
- The Falador Rooftop Agility Course can be started by climbing the south side wall of the house directly east of the Mining Guild in Falador. Marks of grace can spawn on any of the accessible roofs with flat portions, excluding the first and last roofs and the most western roof of the Mining Guild. It's possible to fail during the "Hand Holds" and "Tightrope 2" sections.
- The Seers' Village Rooftop Agility Course can be started by climbing up the wall near the entrance of Seer's Village bank and is finished by jumping off the roof of the church, by the Yew trees. There are two locations where the player may fail; Jump Gap 1 and Tightrope Walk. Players who are constantly failing obstacles can take advantage of the altar in the church at the end of the course by having the Rapid Heal prayer active at all times.
- The Pollnivneach Rooftop Agility Course can be started by climbing on the Basket just north-west of the bar south of Pollnivneach and is finished by jumping off the Drying line, north of the city.
- At level 85 Agility, players stops failing at the first tightrope. At level 89 Agility, players stop failing the second leap gap too, thus never failing on the course.
- The Ardougne Rooftop Agility course can be started by climbing the Wooden Beams outside of the house next to the Gem stall in the southeast corner of the marketplace in East Ardougne. Being the last rooftop course, it has a very high chance of spawning marks of grace, as well as having the highest experience rate per hour.
- The Brimhaven Agility Arena is very different to other Agility courses. Instead of running laps around obstacle courses, the Brimhaven Agility Arena sets players the objective to tag ticket dispensers for Agility arena tickets. The Brimhaven Agility Arena consists of 25 pillars, with adjacent pillars being connected via Agility obstacles. 24 of these pillars contain a Ticket Dispenser. Every minute, one of these Ticket Dispensers will be activated, and the player should try to find their way to this activated dispenser by traversing the Agility obstacles as quickly as possible.
- On this course players start at the bottom of a pyramid with the goal of reaching the top, where they are able to collect the pyramid top. Before reaching the top, players will have to successfully traverse each of the five layers of the pyramid. These layers are filled with obstacles however, forcing the player back to the previous layer upon failing to pass them.
- You can start here at level 52 agility. Wilderness agility has the fastest xp, but it's a risk because you can be killed by players.
|Cap'n Izzy No-Beard||Brimhaven Agility||After completing your Agility task you have the option to receive Agility points or Coins.|
Useful items and boosts
The hourly bonus skill gives you 50% more agility xp for 1 hour. Quest tab > the "i" icon to see what the current hourly bonus skill is. Refresh the page to be sure you have the right one.
|Item/Boost||Image||Effect||How to obtain?|
|Voting Bonus||Gives you 25% more agility xp for 1 hour||When you redeem your vote, you will get a boost xp for 1 hour. See here how to vote|
|Graceful||Set effect of +20% XP||You can obtain the Graceful Set by buying it Agility master or Grace's Graceful clothing store|
|Mastery skillcape||25 % XP boost (5% hood, 20% cape)||You can obtain the Agility cape from the agility store at Brimhaven agility arena|
|Boots of lightness||+5% XP & Weight reduction||You can obtain them from Grace's clothing store|
|Penance gloves||+5% XP & Weight reduction||You can obtain them from Grace's clothing store|
|Spotted/Spottier Cape||+5% bonus XP||You can obtain them from Grace's clothing store|
|Agility tome (1)||Gives you 1 million experience||Buy it from Cap'n Izzy No-Beard for 1,500 agility points, from the slayer shop for 50 slayer points or from players|
|Agility tome (10)||Gives you 10 million experience||Buy it from the premium shop or players|
The " Agility Ticket Shop " can be found at home next to the Prayer Altar. This shop only accepts agility tickets as currency!
The " Master Agility Store " can be found at Brimhaven Area inside the Skilling teleports. This shop only accepts Agility points as currency!
The " Grace's Graceful Clothing shop " can be found at Barbarian Outpost inside the Skilling teleports. This shop only accepts Marks of Grace as currency!
You are able to obtain Giant Squirrel once completed a full lap on any agility course.