We do our best to give you all information you need. Use the Search menu to search for the page you are looking for. The most used pages are on the side menu or in the Popular Pages page.
Do you miss important stuff or do you have suggestions? Let us know via Discord or Forums. Thank you for using our Wiki!
Main page/General guides/Donator benefits/Bronze members zone
What is the Bronze Members Zone?
The Bronze Members Zone is a donator zone where you will find many skilling benefits.
How can I get access to the Bronze Members Zone?
You must have the bronze members rank , which means you must have a donation amount of at least $10. To check your amount, go to the members tab as you see below. See the page Donator Features how to donate.
How do I enter the Bronze Members Zone?
Go to your quest tab, click on the member tab and finally on the Bronze Members Zone. You can enter this zone as many times as you want.
What do I find in the Bronze Members Zone?
In the Bronze Members Zone you will find:
- Trees up to magic
- Furnace & anvil
- Thieving stalls
- A lot of fishing spots and the fishing shop
- Skilling masters and other useful npcs
- Range for cooking
- Mining place with ores up to runite
- Teleport to wilderness thieving stalls
- A bank in the middle of the zone
What are the benefits of the Bronze Members Zone?
Everything you can find above, is a benefit. Below you will find some highlighted benefits.
- Woodcutting. The Bronze Members Zone is a great place to train the woodcutting skill, as you will find trees from willow to magic.
- Mining and smithing. With the ores, furnace and anvil next to each other, it's much easier to train mining and smithing.
- Skilling in general. With a lot of skills in one zone, you can easily swap to another skill.